• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will this be ok for 3 rabbits?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
1026.jpg

Well i tried to look, but on my machine it's just a Red Cross, & I'm not sure buns can live in crosses?!! :lol:

Would it be possible to have a size please, I am not very good at working out by looking in piccies :oops:

Looks ace :thumb:

What are the dimensions? Will they be in it all the time or have a different run area?

Yeah I would say so, is it forever or like a temp thing? I find I gove my buns lots of space and all they do is lie on each other anyway :lol:

I used to have my two, who are very small, in a similar set up, now they have the run of the whole room and seem much happier, if you could give them more space I would, especially for three. my two get a bit angsty if they can't get away from each other.

I think its a fine size- its the equivalent of a 2 x 8ft hutch so think plenty of space for three.

mandy said:
I think its a fine size- its the equivalent of a 2 x 8ft hutch so think plenty of space for three.
Great :)
Alfie and Truffles has a 4ft two tier hutch in it which gives it a bit more hight!
Im going to try and bond porky with Lilac and Shadow so they would be in this pen
They do get to go in a 6x4ft run weather permiting
We we suppose to be moving to a new house buts its fell through :( they would of had a huge room to live in but for now they will be in this one,its not ideal keeping porky on his own any longer so im going to try and bond him :)

Back