• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet and Little Man running report

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know my boys started fighting a week after Poppet came back from vets. I tried everything I could but there was so much aggression as soon as I put them together I had to give up as Poppet's lip was cut :cry:

So I have had to set up the crate in the shed and alternate which boy had to spend the night in there :?

Anyway on Tuesday Tree took charge and the boys have been with her since then, I do miss them the little *******.

Poppet bit Tree whilst she was doing a bonding session on Wednesday and last night she said it went a bit better she is not letting them go up to each other at the moment - that will be tomorrow :shock: :shock: (Rather her than me)

So fingers crossed will keep updating this thread and then once they are together we have to get them bac with the girls with no hitches :lol: :lol:

Blinkin bunnies! :roll:

Sorry to hear about your bunsters misbehaving :( Good luck and keep us posted. Tell Tree to put on gardening gloves!!

... and Billy says hello to his no. 1 fan :D

Aw, hope it goes well. Are you then going to put the girls with them? (Or is Tree I mean? :lol: )

Hello,

I have a large chunck of hand missing :lol: , Yep will put the girls back in :D

:lol: :lol:

Audrey got me this morning for daring to put the cream on her feet. I wasnt laughing at time tho :lol:

Awww tell Billy I said hi and to Rosie of course! :love:

Thanks for all your wishes guys they have really upset me but by the end they were doing my nut in! :lol: :lol:

Well Tree has come to work this morning displaying around 6 lovely bites (she is seeing Little Man's true colurs now) :oops: :oops:

She is perservering though but they still ain't bonded :lol: Little *******!

I got my scalp bitten by Bambi too at the weekend! My buns are so naughty!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

well i was on the floor with her groming her

for like 10 mins

she was all soppy and stuff

and after 10 mins i stopped

she sat up
i said

now u do your mummy

she lunged at the top of my head so i couldnt see just felt the bite then the blood started

Back