• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby's poorly :( - u/d he's eating again

HS

Wise Old Thumper
My big bruiser boy has tummy ache :( He has gassy episodes from time to time, and is usually sortd out in a couple of hours after tummy rubs and infacol. Not so tonight. Had to call out the emergency vet - first time I've had to do that in years. Lovely vet, very good - gave meto - thingy :oops: (gut stimulant), pain killer and vitamin B and had a good long look at his teeth and tummy. No apparent problems, so this one's a bit of a mystery.
Healing vibes for my beautiful boy please.

DSCN1225.jpg

Come on then.....lots of healing vibes everyone..we have a poorly Bobby

Get better soon

xx

In that case it's

We want poos, we want poos, we want poos, come on everybody chany very loudly we want poos, we want poos, we want poos!!

Hope you get loads and loads very soon
xx

He is very cuddly, but unfortunately he's not a cuddlebun! He was a very good boy at the vets, and I had a lovely cuddle with him then.
Just hope he gets better soon.

Morning all!
Well, I'm confused :? He ate some carrot tops and pellets last night about 1 am and looked a lot brighter, so off I toddled to bed. Just been to check on him and he's pooping (kindly demonstrated for me when I picked him up :roll: :D ). Poos a little smaller than usual, but not much.
BUT he's refusing to eat again this morning. Back to the vet we go - they open at 8.45 and have an open surgery which is quite handy.

I really hope he is ok at the vets today Helen, you poor thing, what a worry. Sending you both lots of healing vibes, hugs and nose rubs....
Nicola x

Thanks Nicola.
Very worried now. I have to go to work today too (I'm self-employed) so out 10.30am until 8pm. The o/h is home, but I'm not sure what he'll be able to do.

Oh, I wish I lived nearer to you and didn't have to go down south today!!
Lots and lots of good vibes to you both....
Nicola xxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds suspiciously like a molar tooth prob' to me :?
Its really hard to see the back teeth of a concious Bun even with an Oroscope.
Good luck at the Vets!!

Janex

Thanks. I'm so worried now, especially as I can't be around all day. She did say last night, that she couldn't see all of his molars, as his bottom ones are quite big. He was showing no signs of soreness in his mouth, but if he's still not eating it has to be a teeth problem, doesn't it?

Awww, let us know how he gets on when you can, it always happens when you are out all day eh?! Naughty bunnies!

I hope it gets sorted soon, least your o/h is at home to keep an eye open and update you on progress xxxx

Thanks everyone.
Just back from the vet. She gave him another dose of what she gave him last night. And what does he do when I get back - starts nibbling on hay :roll: He's not wanted pellets though, just had a few strands of hay, but I think that's a good thing.
I'm going to give him some recovery food before I go out, and hopefully he'll be feeling better later.

Back