• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Missy

Melndan

Mama Doe
This is Missy, a gorgeous bunny that me and my friend Lynne 'rescued' today.
A couple of weeks ago, we were at darts and one of the women asked if I wanted another bunny cos someone she knew had this bunny and the 'kid' didn't look after him anymore. Anyway, Lynne said she would take him. The bunny was to come with the hutch too.
Anyway, nothing was mentioned again until last night and we went to fetch him this afternoon. The hutch he was kept in was big, but absolutely filthy. Loads of black sawdust, no hay that I could see. We asked what the name was and the bloke didnt bloody know!!!!!!! The woman came out and she knew he was called snuggles, hadn't been neutered, at which point I turned him over, and said 'but he has no testicles'. Little boy bunny is in fact a girlie and has a huge dewlap. She is just over two years old ( apparently) and they didnt realise she didnt have nuts.
Anyway, we have bought her back, I have cut her nails as they were nearing an inch long, and she is settled in for the night in her new clean hutch with lots of hay and some dandilion leaves.

So, I am pleased to introduce you to Missy!!!

liambirthday2006034.jpg

No Sue, she is living up the road with my friend. She has gone to a lovely home bless her.
At least the old owners didnt just dump her, they admitted she wasnt getting the care and attention she needed.

:oops: Must read posts PROPERLY in future to avoid looking an idiot and asking a stupid question!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

I agree it's good that they didn't just abandon her but found her a good home

Sue&Sooty said:
:oops: Must read posts PROPERLY in future to avoid looking an idiot and asking a stupid question!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

I agree it's good that they didn't just abandon her but found her a good home
Aww don't worry :lol:

She is such a sweetie. I had a lovely cuddle with her.

honeybunny said:
What a pretty girlie-bun :D well done for finding her a safe home!

Thank you Jill xx :D
She is off to the vets for a check up and to be booked in to be speyed and have her jabs. The run is being built this weekend so she can have plenty od exercise. She is a little bit podgy but with the right diet and plenty of exercise, that should soon come off.

Back