• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slippers in the garden

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Introduced my three to their new garden today.. they all had a really good run around so i took a few piccies... im sure there will be more in the next few weeks but heres the best ones
Simba looking cute as ever!
simbagarden1-1.jpg

Nala looking a bit wind swept
nalagarden1-1.jpg

Simba and Nala
newgarden1.jpg

Fifi
newgarden2.jpg

Fifi has a dirty foot
newgarden3.jpg

Fifi posing in her Daz white fur!
fifigarden2.jpg

Fifi's had enough bye bye
fifigarden1.jpg

Fab pics as usual!! I love to see pics of your bns in the wind!! :D The look so disgusted about having their fur messed up!! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG!! Not not kinding guys now.

I REALY REALY REAL WANT A POM POM BUNNY!!!!!

*DIES*

m
xx

Every time I see your flufsters I sit infont of my PC monitor with a big grin on my face!!!

They are Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

Janex

Aaawww thanks for the lovely replies everyone!!
its not too bad grooming.. simba i do daily and he will tolerate for a fair amount of time before giving me a nip and hopping off. Nala i do about once a week as she hates being picked up altho getting better and better all the time.. she doesnt knot like Simba so its not too bad and she tolerates it forever once i start! Fifi doesnt really have much thick fuzz or long bits so she never gets knots but i do groom her every so often to try and get her used to it.. she doesnt like sitting still so its not very easy to try!
Ive never taken them out without leads before but there is no way out of the garden as its all high fences all the way round... i just rounded them up back to the door when i wanted them to come in and they hopped indoors :D
None of u can have them!! they are mine!! :p But if anyone happens to holiday in Norfolk you are welcome to meet them of course :wink:
Mit.. where are you.. im sure we could try find you a pom pom bunny :wink: :p
Sam.. did you give your colleagues a good laugh?? most people i know i show photos of them usually laugh or say is that a dog/cat when they see simba! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back