• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exploring in the garden....

Hope this works.... not sure what size they will come out :?
Here are my two gorgeous buns, Abby and Bob exploring in the garden earlier today...

IMG_1080.jpg

Abby - the photogenic bunny of the two!
IMG_1071.jpg

Bob - very shy bunny so any pic of him is a bonus!!
IMG_1086.jpg

They love each other loads!!
IMG_1072.jpg

Abby always has to have the last word :lol:

Thanks everyone, they are my little Lionheads!! Well, not that little anymore, they were 1 year old at the end of April, and they are brother and sister :D

They are very pampered buns :D

I can't believe how beautiful they are. I am really falling for lionheads. And I thoguht I would only ever be a dutch fan.

Hi everyone...thanks for all your lovely replies :D I am a very proud mum!!

I always wanted to adopt bunnies from a rescue, but after weeks of leaving messages for my local rescue, and e-mailing them with nothing back, I decided to go to a breeder that had a very good reputation a few miles from me. She is really lovely and showed me the buns' mum and dad and their hutches etc, to make sure I was happy with their surroundings.

I did go to a few places before her though that were awful :( One breeder had lots of baby bunnies in a shed that absolutely stunk and we could hardly see the buns for all the flies in there :cry: I was horrified! There are sooo many mistreated buns and the RSPCA near us really don't seem bothered!

Amanda x

Back