• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Zoe's new setup

tmak

Warren Scout
Hello :wave: This is Zoe's new home I mentioned earlier, she settled in really well and kept going in and out running around - she really likes her new space!

Here's some pics - you can just about see Zoe in one of them if you look closely...

06.jpg
05.jpg

I bought 2 double hutches with the view to building a run around them but it ended up cheaper and easier to get this. When I've found her a friend they may move into the kennel/shed part, but for now she's happy in her hutch - all my junk is in the shed!

07.jpg
04.jpg

Here's me sitting in with her - she doesn't mind me being in there at all - she gets excited and runs around me! One of them is blurry because I took it through the flexi pvc I covered it with to stop the rain.

03.jpg
02.jpg

01.jpg

You can see all her toys she never plays with too! Now to find her a little friend...

Wow that's absolutely brilliant, well done! Zoe is a lucky bunny, especially considering what would have happened to her if you hadn't been persistent in catching her when you did!

Zoe is a lucky bunny, especially considering what would have happened to her if you hadn't been persistent in catching her when you did!

LOL, I had visions of her visiting us for the next 10 years - I still can't catch her when it's time to go in! I honestly think she enjoys the chase!

My neighbours think I'm absolutely crazy buying something so big for something so small, but she really is much happier in there.

Oh year, and the pics were taken before the roof was tacked down and I covered the top and sides with tarpaulin!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Bloody Hell!!

*FAINTS* *GETS UP SLOWY* Bloody Hell!!! *FAINTS AGAIN*

m
xx

Is your Name Tshifhiwa Makhari?

Lol who's that?

Has she got two hutches and a shed to herself

At the moment yes, I'm looking for a little boyfriend about the same age for her but they seem to be thin on the ground in South Wales. I'm getting Sat Nav for my car for xmas so I can go further afield then.

She has the run of the whole thing for now, except the shed thing, i'm keeping that neutral for the time being, but she only seems to go in the hutch on the left, the other one is empty and she hardly bothers with it. She's chewed the legs though on both of them, and she wasn't a chewer 'til she moved in here. I think it's because she likes to go behind and under them and they must be in her way - like the fence outside that she's fond of hurling on the lawn!

Back