• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Help Needed - Walsall to Chester

If we can get them to Walsall they they can link up with Tia's new buddy and travel home together :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg I am so pleased I hate to see that Teddy is still there he has been in rescue for ages!!!! :cry:

Good luck x x x x x x x

Hi Emma,

I am in Coventry, which is not a million miles away from Walsall and I will be going to Manchester on 4th Novemeber. Don't know how far away it is from Chester? But if I can be of any help, let me know :D

Ok, I just looked that up on the old AA routefinder... Manchester and Chester are not as close as their names suggest :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are in Liverpool in the evening (in Manchester in the day so the BF can go to the football :roll: ) but can't really leave bunnies in the car all day!!

However, if nothing else comes up and you can get to Manchester, let me know, and I'll persuade the bloke to collect from Walsall on the way :lol:

Aw, wish I could help you Emma.

Could you go and get him on the train or meet someone at a station with him if noone can bring him directly to you?

I've taken loads of buns on the train and get a taxi at the other end and there's never been a problem.

Thank you everyone :D

Mandy... yes I was thinkin train but didn't know if I was allowed a rabbit on there. You sure it's ok? I'll have to do that if nothing else can be sorted. Not a big fan of trains though :oops:

Tree... I have no idea where that is :oops: :lol:

Lynda... that would be great! I'm going away from 6-8th, would have to hope they'd bond in that weekend! :lol: If not I'll ask housemate to keep one in her room :lol: Would be very grateful if you did that if nothing else could be worked out :D
Or maybe you can drop of buns with Honeybun... depening on where abouts she is. Might be on the way :D

Carys... thank you! :D I felt so bad for him, he looks like such a gorgeous little boy! Don't see why he hasn't been adopted yet :(

erm if I can work out where chester is I may be able to help, but I'm confused :lol:

Hi Emma

is Teddy reserved for you, and it all agreed to be adopted from RSPA Walsall ??

Where about in Chester are you located ?? can you PM me your postcode roughly so I can check to see if I can help.

Deb x

Aw, bless you. i quite like going on the train- can just while away the time reading a magazine.

Yes, its fine to take them, but I would check with the particular train operator:

England: Pets are accepted trains operated by National Rail.
http://www.pettravel.com/passports_europetrain.cfm

Transporting animals by train
Passengers may take with them, free of charge and subject to conditions below, dogs, cats and other small animals (maximum two per passenger) provided they do not endanger or inconvenience passengers or staff.

Dont do it at peak time tho, or you'll have to keep the basket on your lap, rather than the seat next to you.

I think its near Liverpool mate?!

Emma, if you don't get anything sorted, let me know and i'll have a word with the OH and see what we can do!

Cavyslave said:
Hi Emma

is Teddy reserved for you, and it all agreed to be adopted from RSPA Walsall ??

Where about in Chester are you located ?? can you PM me your postcode roughly so I can check to see if I can help.

Deb x

Yes, have got it all sorted wth RSCA Walsall, they are doing homecheck next week, but I sent photos and they said set up looks fantastic and they see no problems :D I said that I would be getting other people to help transport and they said that was fine.

Will PM you postcode now.

Thanks Tree! Go on local.google.co.uk ... I'm always on that site if I want to know where someone/something is :lol:

Thank you Lynda! :D :D

Hmm... shall check the trains Mandy and see how long it takes and prices and will contact to see if they allow animals.

Thank you so much everyone for your offers! Looks like it's all sorted with getting Teddy here now thanks to Deb (Cavyslave) offering to help :D :D

Back