• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changing colour

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Charlie before - July

Picture022.jpg

Charlie now

Picture093.jpg

His fur is changing colour so quickly, I've neven seen this happen before. I took the second picture on Saturday but now the white gap between the 'war paint' on his head has filled in. Will he go completely brown? He's such an interesting colour now but looks like he needs a good wash!!

Daisy's Agouti is going darker (and is looking much nicer for it). They'll probably moult lighter again in the summer. My sister's sooty fawn bun always goes really, really dark in winter.

Must say, Charlie is gorgeous both before and after!

That will be his winter fur :D I'll put money on when he moults for summer he will once again be a light bun!
My first rabbit was a very striking orangey/biscuit colour in summer months but completely chocolate all over in winter months, it was like having 2 different rabbits and nobody ever believed me it was the same one! :lol:

Back