• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals this week - lots of guinea pigs and rabbits

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Had 9 rabbits and a guinea pig in at the weekend and took in 21 guinea pigs yesterday. They are all absolutly gorgeous :D

Mum and 2 x 4 week old babies
DSCN4239.jpg

female
DSCN4242.jpg

male
DSCN4177.jpg

male
DSCN4168Correction.jpg

male
DSCN4162.jpg

male
DSCN4249Correction.jpg

male
DSCN4184Correction.jpg

male
DSCN4186.jpg

males
DSCN4266Correction.jpg

females (some are pregnant)
DSCN4286Correction.jpg

females (some are pregnant)
DSCN4279Correction.jpg

Unfortunatly none of them came with names so any suggestions are welcome ;)

Cheryl

He looks like a Mr Whiskers ...can you tell I am in love. I am without a dutch Cheryl, and Bunny has left a huge dutch hole...... :wink:

Look at all that fresh green veg. Those piggies will be happy for a while.

The bun in the fifth pic down (don't know the technical name for his colouring), tan colour, has the same look Maya had when i first got him. Like his face aches. Don't take this the wrong way - I know that sounds awful but he looks miserable!!

Gonna be hard to name all them piggies!!

catswhiskas said:
Oooh Henry is nice for Mr Dutchie. Where have they come from Cheryl?

I called him Felix now :lol: Just updated RR. The huge lop came from a lady that had to go into care, the dutch and small brown lop were dumped on the local cat rescues doorstep. The other 6 bunnies came from someone who thought it would be a good "project" for his 15 year old daughter to breed with the rabbits to take her mind of his divorce :evil: All the guinea pigs came from the rescue near me that is closing. There is still another 27 to get out of there :shock:

:shock: So were the pregnant guinea pigs relatively new arrivals at the other rescue, or did they get pregnant while they were there :shock:

Well done for taking them all in anyway, hopefully they will all find lovely homes very soon :D Especially Norman. And Norman. And Norman...

Alisona said

"Well done for taking them all in anyway, hopefully they will all find lovely homes very soon :D Especially Norman. And Norman. And Norman...[/quote]
Why don't you get yourself a piggie and call him Norman? :D

Back