• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freeads - possibly pregnant french lop

Wouldnt normally post a freead bun but this poor bunny looks like she might need a home fast. She is also on rabbit rehome - dont know how to post a link but she's called Mitzi (I searched for giant & large lops).

The ad is on adtrader and again I cant post a link (sorry). The bunny is in Paisley. I would love to offer her a home but havent got the free time at the moment plus she about 250 miles away from me. But hopefully someone will want her.

"French lop doe 1 year old, broken blue in colour looking for a new home, she is possibly pregnant, wanted a home where she is going to get all the attention she deserves, good home more important than price Tel: (07039) 528760"

Edit - found another advert on adtrader that looks like its from the same person, it appears she is a breeder as she has some frenchie babies for sale too.

Hello

Hiya

Iv been looking for a pregnant rabbit for some time now.
just wondered if she is still available and how much you would want for her?

thanks
jo

I'm thinking that she has likely kindled or it's been recognised she is not pregnant, given this is from 2006. ;)

Why are you looking for a pregnant rabbit?

I'm thinking that she has likely kindled or it's been recognised she is not pregnant, given this is from 2006. ;)

Why are you looking for a pregnant rabbit?

:lol::lol::lol:

I hadn't even noticed the date, I saw this last night and decided to just walk away :roll:

Back