• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penny and Snoopy, more photos

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
As my first photo of the two will disappear with the other forum, I took a few more this morning:

SP1.jpg

SP2.jpg

SP8.jpg

SP11.jpg

SP13.jpg

And here are some of the older ones:

pensnoop2.jpg

bunnybond2.jpg

I just said good night to them, and they sat next to their empty food bowl with hungry eyes. I pointed at the hay, but they kept staring at me. :roll:

Bavarian Bunny said:
I just said good night to them, and they sat next to their empty food bowl with hungry eyes. I pointed at the hay, but they kept staring at me. :roll:

Aaaaaaah!! Bless'em. Might need to pop over one day to meet the cuties!

m
xx

Sure. :D Must have been disappointing to view an empty hutch. :lol: But don't bring any of your babies, I would not be able to resist. :D

And then came an enormous downpour and thunderstorm. I managed to cover the run and got soaked, but the water came in from the sides and soaked the beloved paper bag, too. :( There was a really loud lightning and thunder right above us, quite scary. But now I can see blue on the horizon again.

It's a lot calmer up her in Brum, cloudy but no downpours. I've got my seven running round the garden at the mo. Don't fancy having to round them up in torrential rain!

I put mine back in their hutch now, as there are more dark clouds coming up. Had to bring in their seagrass and straw mats, and their new grassy ball for drying. :(

Bavarian Bunny said:
Because she ignored it. And Snoopy got a bit frustrated because he could not manage to squeeze through it. :lol:

well she was over whelmed by the fact she had company :D and didnt need it then now hes part of the furniture as most men are can she have her comforter back now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back