• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxo and Fliss vet update

Jaypot

Mama Doe
All fine and the vet is sooo pleased with their eyes :D She said that Oxo's eyes are really healthy looking, even his blind one :D Fliss's eyes are so much better and if she has any sight it will be minimal but she is very pleased with her progress :D Fliss will now go onto the false tears instead and both of them are to come off the eye drops and see how they go for a couple of weeks :D
Oxo is spraying :shock: He flicks himself up some way and sprays :shock: Dirty little boy :oops: :lol: The vet thought this was hysterical and if it becomes a problem for him then we will have to see what can be done.

Fliss is actually more disabled than Oxo - she doesn't have as much muscle build up in her front legs and they are disabled to :( but she is happy and loves her cuddles so what more can we ask for? :D

Vet doesn't want to put them through x-rays for another couple of weeks - she wants them to be really settled and into a good routine :D I think she's thinking more of Oxo and his hormones more than anything :shock: :lol: :lol:

Jay, have any of your buns tried those little carts. On a lot of the American rescue sites, I see some bunnies in these to gain mobility? Whats your thought? I just had a vision of all your lovely bunnies on mass zipping everywhere, could be a nightmare :lol:

raine said:
Jay, have any of your buns tried those little carts. On a lot of the American rescue sites, I see some bunnies in these to gain mobility? Whats your thought? I just had a vision of all your lovely bunnies on mass zipping everywhere, could be a nightmare :lol:

Oxo could spray and wheelie at the same time!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

You are doing an amazing job with them Jay :D
Thank goodness for Ebony Eyes :D

Janex

Back