• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Straw Mats, Where can i get them?

Jem

Young Bun
Hi

Just a quick enquiry, does anyone have any tips for getting straw mats, i've read a recent topic on runs on concrete or grass, well to be different mine are on ply (they were on wood decking but it had small gaps that got very icky with poo and food). As my two are rexes i know i should be watching what surfaces there run is on and when some one recommended straw mats i thought it sounded pretty good.

unfortunatly no where i've looked seems to stock them. Anyone got any clues for that?

I don't need to worry about the matting getting damp as I've got a rain cover (otherwise known as a bendy sheet of perspex) that keeps the majority of the weather out.

Thanks

Jem

Yes, the hay experts just got them in a again this week. I should receive some straw mats from them today, plus the seagrass mats which Snoopy really likes to sit on. :D

Back