• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby scales - £40 at TK Maxx

Ooooooh! Ooooh! Might need to pop in to the one in Kingston in my lunch break tomorrow.

m
xx

snowy said:
Jaypot said:
What's TK Maxx Lynda? From Deepest Darkest Wales :oops: :lol:

Do you need some?

Well they'd be great for checking on the weights of the poorly buns without having to take them to the vets just for weighing :? Problem is, I don't think there is a TK Maxx anywhere near us :?

There's one near me, I'll pop in tomorrow and see what they've got, and how heavy they'd be to pop in the post :wink:

Jay - as far as I could tell, there's absolutely nothing near you, let alone a TK Maxx :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
snowy said:
Jaypot said:

Do you need some?

Well they'd be great for checking on the weights of the poorly buns without having to take them to the vets just for weighing :? Problem is, I don't think there is a TK Maxx anywhere near us :?

Leave it with me and I'll go and check it out in the morning and I'll let you know, I'll find out where your nearest is or I'll ask if they will deliver to you, let me find out for you

Jaypot said:

Heres where the Wales stores are
Stores in Wales:
Cardiff
Carmarthen
Llantrisant
Merthyr Tydfil
Newport
Swansea (City Centre)
Swansea (Morfa)
Wrexham

Yikes :shock: Miles and miles and miles and miles and miles away :shock: Damn, they never have anything where we are - they've only just got a Matalan :lol: :lol:

snowy said:
Jaypot said:
snowy said:
Jaypot said:

Do you need some?

Leave it with me and I'll go and check it out in the morning and I'll let you know, I'll find out where your nearest is or I'll ask if they will deliver to you, let me find out for you

Do you want me to try for you?, I'm going in anyway so it's no problem

Oh yes please - I can send you a cheque :D The scales would really come in useful for Oxo, Fliss, Rufus and the ones that are scared of going the vets :D

Jaypot said:
Oh yes please - I can send you a cheque :D The scales would really come in useful for Oxo, Fliss, Rufus and the ones that are scared of going the vets :D

OK, I'll let you know when I get back tomorrow, I'll see what they are like and how heavy, leave it with me!

Have tried:
Rugby
Coventry
Banbury
Northampton
Redditch
Walsall
Aylesbury
SuttonColdfield

And none of them hve any and none of them have had them in, I rang TK Maxx head office to be told that their stock is distributed randomly and they don't know where items were sent or how many!!!, they cannot track any of their items, so it looks like we have lost out unless anyone can get any and either send them to us or do a bunny scales run!! :lol:

It's really frustating, can anyone help with this please?

the problem with TK Maxx is they dont buy their own stock- ie) its stuff that hasnt sold elsewhere- like last season clothing or ex-catalogue, so they may have only had them in the store bunnyhugger went in.

Sometimes they literally only have one of an item.

mandy said:
the problem with TK Maxx is they dont buy their own stock- ie) its stuff that hasnt sold elsewhere- like last season clothing or ex-catalogue, so they may have only had them in the store bunnyhugger went in.

Sometimes they literally only have one of an item.

Yes, I found that out this morning and it's so frustrating, never mind we will try but if not I have opened up another line of enquiry (not with TK Maxx but another company) they might be a bit more expensive but we'll see

Hopefully someone might find some down this part of the country, it's worth a try

I'll go into my local one later (need hubby to come home first as am waiting for a delivery) and see what they've got.

AlisonA said:
I'll go into my local one later (need hubby to come home first as am waiting for a delivery) and see what they've got.

Thanks Alison, that would be really helpful, even if we could just get one set for Jaypot, I need them but she needs them more than me, so if we could get one for her......fingers crossed

I went and had a look, but they didn't have any :cry:

Lynda was it an end of line you got or did it look like something they might get more of in stock? I don't know how TKMaxx work, there's one about 2 miles from my house and I've never been there before :lol:

Back