• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle's Story

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Just joined the forum and thought I would introduce Pickle:

Feb19012.jpg

I got him in March and bought him from a well known large pet store. Unfortunately he was really ill and I didnt know. He had parasites living in his tummy and had loads of matted fur and his ears were all bitten. He was also very underweight.

We bought him home and he had a few baths as he was really dirty underneath but his diarreah wouldnt stop. I took him to the vets to be told he was really ill and he was on strong antibiotics for about four weeks.

After his vet care and lots of TLC he is now a really happy clean chubby bunny. HOpe you like him.

July11024.jpg

What a Hottie! One of my girls who gave birth the other day looks a ditto copy of Pickle!!

m
xx

Thanks for the replies!! He is very cute - is he any kind of breed or is he a mixed breed do you think? He has longer fur around his head but dont think he looks like the lionhead pics I have seen of bunnies.

Forgive me but I am new to bunnies and know nothing so you will all get lots of daft questions from me!

he could be a lionhead cross
my teegra is a lionhead cross!! and he hasnt hardly got a mane anymore (he had three big tufts when he was a baby)
whatever he is he is gorgeous!!

abi
teegra and duchess

aaaawwwww he's gorgeous!! Definitely a lionhead! :D Glad he is feeling better now after his bad start in life

Awww he's gorgeous and very lucky he got you to look after him and not someone who would have taken him back to who knows what. How do these pet shops get away with it? :x

He is gorgeous and lucky to live a life of luxury with you ... if that rug is anything to go by hee hee!! Lucky bun :D

Back