• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommended Feeding Ball

Jem

Young Bun
I've recently got a russel rabbit feeding ball for my two rabbits and just thought I'd pop in a note to recommend it to every one. It just fits enough for there mornign feed of pellets (2 rabbits 1/2 daily total feed) and they love it. I pop it in in the mornings and theres wild pouncing and nose butting which makes the food last a fair bit longer, plus the rabbits then play with it for the rest of the day (probably in the vain hope more food will come out). Much fun for rabbits and fun to watch though it akes a mess of the carpet when rosie is especially violent.

Jem (and Rosie and Humphrey, the terrible two)

My Tina and Billy have one of these feeding balls. They are great, and played a huge part in their weight loss (they were overweight :oops: ), by making them work for their food! :D

I bought one for my rabbits, Dolly got the hand of it straight away, gently pushing it to get her food. Whilst Barley, well.... that was a different story all together, he looked at it as if to say "WHERE'S MY FOOD!!", there was thumping and a very stroppy attitude going on :? he did get the idea but he was less that impressed :lol: :lol: "lazy and greedy" should be his middle name!

feedball.jpg

The toy/feeder (Bouce back) with the bunny head on it is no longer made.

My bunnies have one of those and love it! :D Especially Ruby, she picks it up and slam dunks it down so all the pellets fall out! :lol: :lol:

Bunny fun

Polly and Sybil seem to have lots of fun with theirs and are pretty expert at getting their food out - especially Sybil. I also put some pellets in a smaller treats ball (the one with the carrots on) and a few in their bowls so they have a number of places to look for their daily rations!

Polly likes that one best as she can pick it up and throw it about too!

Sybil prefers the other one and just tips it on it's side with ease!

anna said:
Gem said:
We don't like those ones here, we have these;

files_200px_62058.jpg

I had one of those for my two, but Ted kept trying to eat the carrots!

My foster boys chewed holes in two of them biting the carrots off!
I've now brought a dog one which doesnt have any bits sticking out.

cheekytikki said:
oooo they look like fun!!!

they are def going on the christmas list!!

abi
teegra and duchess

Defos goin on my lots Christmas list too. This ive started is getting quite long now. :shock: Eeeeek! Better start saving some extra money for the buns.

m
xx

Gem said:
We don't like those ones here, we have these;

files_200px_62058.jpg

Yup i have two like this.. one has the sticking out carrots.. the other has sunken carrots.. my three love them both! :D Maybe i'll give the other one a go too

Bunnybasics said:
feedball.jpg

The toy/feeder (Bouce back) with the bunny head on it is no longer made.

Saw those in Jolleyes today. £5.99!!!!

I find if you wrap pellets up in a bit of paper, they get quite excited chucking it about and stuff :lol: Not that I'm cheap :lol:

Back