• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How are Oxo and Fliss

raine

Warren Veteran
Jay, I was wondering how Oxo and Fliss are doing. Also Truly/Jasper. Would love to hear how things are going.

Don't they look great. Thats all down to the hard work Jay and John devote to disabled bunnies. They could be adopting another bunny from the same place.

Well, what can I say about these three buns? Absolutely wonderful and soooo happy :D

Right, Oxo is off to the vets in the morning along with Fliss to see how their eyes are going on - Oxo's good eye seems to be looking great and the redness has gone from his blind side :D They will also be getting booked in for x-rays for sometime next week to see what is going on and how much damage there is inside as well as out :?

Oxo has taken the hump with John and goes for him at supper time :lol: :lol: :lol: Last night he jumped about an inch off the cage bottom and sunk his teeth into John's finger :shock: John didn't say a word, he just let him dangle there until he was ready to let go :lol: :lol: Oxo was not amused :lol: :lol:

Here are a few pics of Oxo - is he looking better do you think?
0x0021006013.jpg

[/img]
Oxo011006001.jpg

Oxo011006029.jpg

Fliss is a little angel :D She is a proper daddy's girl and loves him to bits :D She loves her little bed and sometimes we think we are going to have to surgically remove it :shock: She gets most annoyed when it gets taken out for a wash :shock: :lol: Fliss's eyes look a bit better but she has so much scarring on them that she will never see - if the eye drops have done their job then she will be going onto false tears. She is eating really well and loves to play and be cuddled :D :D Here are some piccies of Fliss

[/img]
fliss021006011.jpg

fliss300906018.jpg

[/img]
071006002.jpg

You can see how much she loves that bed - must get her another one for a change - have tried her with a different one but that is the one that she loves :D Do you think she's looking better as well?

Jasper, oh that boy :shock: He is permanently in trouble :lol: :lol: He's into everything - in the washing machine :shock: in the dryer :shock: in the hay box :shock: in the bathroom trying to get into the bath :shock: on the chair in the kitchen :shock: just anywhere that he can create mayhem :lol: :lol: :lol: We adore him - he is so loving and just lays for ages being stroked and kissed :D Here are some pictures of Jasper
Jasper08.jpg

[/img]
Jasper041006007.jpg

Jasper081006006.jpg

Do you think that Jasper looks like a proper handful? We do :lol: :lol: [/img]

Awwwwwww they look wonderful :D :D
Never met a meat eating Bunny before though :shock: :lol:
Sending vibes for John's finger......OUCH!!

Janex

It's great to hear that oxo and fliss are doing well... it's so ironic that after all they have been through that they are such happy little souls. Bless them both, sending them good vibes.

Jaypot said:

Oh wow, that's just a million miles away from the photo when he was first rescued isn't it! Well done on such a fabulous job!

Alison

PS How is the other little madam??

Jay, thanks for the update, I was wondering how they were. They look so healthy. Do they move around. Looking at Oxo in the pic by the chest of drawers, he looks as though he is moving - or is he hunting John :lol:
Jasper, what a funny fellow. Did he recover from his leg problem? He looks so mischievous in the pic at the table. Well done to you both for taking care of these bunnies and allowing them to be happyxxxxxx

Amazing pics there Jay... it's brill to see how they've come on in such a short space of time. I absolutely love the one of Jasper sitting at the table as if to say "Oi, where's my dinner" :lol:

What sort of bed is Fliss's favourite bed?

Anyone identify it for me :?:

They look so happy compared to the first photo's we saw :D

Well Raine, they do move around and we have to watch him like a hawk 'cos he wants to eat everything :shock: :lol: He also wants to hump everything at the moment and has just found out he can spray :shock: He is buzzing me :shock: Oh flip - what we gonna do :? He can actually move around a bit better than Fliss as he can lift himself up on his front legs where Fliss has a bit more trouble doing that :? But they both love coming out and having cuddles and snuggling on your knee :D

Jasper has recovered great from his leg injury and there is no need for anything to be done with it at the moment as he uses it and digs with it, and gets up to all kinds of trouble with it :roll: :lol: His leg is a funny shape at the foot part but he's fine and not in any discomfort at all - he's got a good blood supply to it so we'll just leave him be while he hasn't any problems with it :D I do however keep threatening to cut all his legs off :shock: :lol: :lol:

Alison, I'll start another thread about Chloe but she is so beautiful and so loving - to us not other buns :shock: :lol: She is quite alright with Rosebud and Rhia if there is something inbetween them - but the others :shock: - she's doing really well and loves her condo and we love her to bits :D :D

Gem, all I know is that Fliss's bed used to be our beloved Scoots bed but he outgrew it, I got it from Bunnymail and I know I have seen them in Pets at Home (I've only ever been there once in my whole life) - oh hang on, they might have some in the horse feed store about 20 miles away - would have to go look :? She loves it - she adores it, it's hers and no-one else can have it :lol: :lol: :lol: No matter what other bed we put in she won't take to it and sulks :shock:

She is so tiny - I don't think she is going to grow much more - I honestly think she is a mini lionhead like Scoot was :D

Auntie Jilly :wave: Cinders here, I'm feeling lots better now and am eating loads and loads :D Mum and soft lad where really worried about me but I pulled through and they are stuck with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Love from your Cinders :D

luvabun said:
Amazing pics there Jay... it's brill to see how they've come on in such a short space of time. I absolutely love the one of Jasper sitting at the table as if to say "Oi, where's my dinner" :lol:

Gem said:
Jay, would you say its a small (mini) one or a medium one?

It's a medium one Gem - I saw the small/mini one and nearly wet myself laughing at it :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd say it's for a mouse or hamster :lol: :lol:

Back