• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny near Clwyd

raine

Warren Veteran
Trying to resurrect the threat about the free ads baby near Clwyd, who Eve offered a home to if she could be got there. Excuse my amnesic self, but was it Mandy C who posted the original thread on the temporary forum? If it is, could you let me know how we have left this. I did send you and Eve a pm, just before the temporary changed back into the permanent forum, so I am unsure if it reached you.

hello
Havent heard back from him (sent an e-mail asking if he could help get her nearer to essex) and the bun now hasnt been advertised for a few days so maybe she's found a home. Fingers crossed its a good one :(

Will send another e-mail if I see her re-advertised.

honeybun, when could you pick this bun up? Would you be able to look after her for a few days if next person cant take from you straight away?

sorry missed the update, I can keep for a few days if it doesn't mind being in an outside hutch and isn't too huge to fit in it? My housebuns won't be using it again until spring...

PM me if you still need help.

I still havent heard from the seller!
I e-mailed again yesterday asking when we could pick her up...no response :roll:

It does have a phone number on the ad but id rather not speak to the breeder....someone else fancy calling??

Back