• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zion & Fia - bonded. trying pics again.

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Let me know if these work.

bond1.jpg

share.jpg

groom1.jpg

fiagreens2.jpg

hesosilly.jpg

snuguse.jpg

BPH1.jpg

BPH2.jpg

BPH3.jpg

BPH4.jpg

BPH5.jpg

BPH6.jpg

BPH7.jpg

sizeup.jpg

BPH8.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:
they look so happy love the one when one of them is flopped so far s/he is almost on their back :love:
gorgeous buns
abi
teegra and duchess

cheekytikki said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:
they look so happy love the one when one of them is flopped so far s/he is almost on their back :love:
gorgeous buns
abi
teegra and duchess

Haha yes that would be silly Zion (my little man). I love the way Fia is looking at the camera to say 'Mum, what is he doingggggg???' hehehe

Shiv

Hi Shiv,

I'm so happy they're getting on and it's lovely to see them so happy together. I'm so glad she has gone to such a good home even though I miss her lots, I know it's for the best. I can't keep all the ex-breeder buns I take in and they deserve a proper home of their own where they will receive lots of love and attention that they so deserve and be spoilt like I know Fia will be.

Big hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Yup still happy. Were both sitting on some vet bed at the window this morning when I came to give them some brekkie. They are good friends but I think they are also independant bunnies and Zion is a mummys boy :oops: :oops: As soon as I arrive at the playhouse he is jumping off the shelf, back on the shelf, off the shelf...... Fia doesn't know if she is coming or going. He calms down once I give him fuss and some food. I am sure things will just get better once she is spayed and the winter sets in. Lots of snuggling.

They look like they have been friends for years. I haven't seen any humping and they are so chilled. The perfect match.

Thanks again Nicola. I am glad you're happy and that Fia and Zion are too.

Thank you all for your lovely comments and advice.

Shiv, Zi and Fia xXXx

What a gorgeous twosome! :)

Would love to see some piccies of your play house now its finished if you dont mind. Also interested how the cat flap works (for mine!)xx

Back