• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the great kiwi ritual

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
17-Oct-2006020.jpg

Did someone say kiwi???

17-Oct-2006012.jpg

YumYum we loooovee kiwi

DSCF4075.jpg

pweeeease mummy can i have some more???????????

i have just shut the buns pen after free ranging but couldnt be bothered to put the top back on yet as i will have to take it off when i give them their veggies, i left the room heard an almighty great crash ran into my room and there is teegra looking at me after jumping the 29" pen (straight from the floor) as if to say 'yes?????' i let them have some free ranging time lol

abi
teegra and duchess
p.s. yes she got some more i just cant resist that pose

That is soooo gorgeous! Looks like she has settled in really well.

And as for Teegra's jump - :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol forgot to mention they 'helped' me clean them out today unfortunately their 'help' involoved teegra getting IN the black sack and sitting on the area i was trying to clean and duchess 'helped' by pinging the dirty stuff out of the dustpan as soon as it was full (she got quite a technique going - front feet right on the edge, pull down just far enough not for it to tip then let go quickly!) minimum effort maximum 'pingage'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
silly bunnies!

abi
teegra and duchess

cheekytikki said:
lol forgot to mention they 'helped' me clean them out today unfortunately their 'help' involoved teegra getting IN the black sack and sitting on the area i was trying to clean and duchess 'helped' by pinging the dirty stuff out of the dustpan as soon as it was full (she got quite a technique going - front feet right on the edge, pull down just far enough not for it to tip then let go quickly!) minimum effort maximum 'pingage'

silly bunnies!

abi
teegra and duchess

Both my black buns like to hide in the black rubbish bag :roll: and being black you can't see them!! So I always have to count the buns when I've finished cleaning them out to make sure there is still 4 in the hutch!! :lol:

Lol that pose! What a sweetie!!
How do you feed kiwi? Skin on, dried, halfed???? I want to try it!

Those buns are adorable :D

i bought that kiwi ready dried from the pet shop and they love it as you can see! i will probably try them on fresh next but not sure about the skin

abi
teegra and duchess

Aw Catswiskers and I met dutchess when we collected the lovely Bunny.

She lovely! I wanted her myself but already have two, OH says no more!

Back