• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help for an indoor run please

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
When Audrey and her husbun are living together I want to be able to leave them with a run area attached to the dog crate for when im out at work.

(They are house buns in my kitchen).

I plan on using argos storage cubes to make a large area, but I need something animal proof to put on the top, as im worried something could get in through the window I leave open for my cat.

I cant use more cubes as they sag in the middle, or netting as that could be torn. Any ideas please??? It needs to be easily removable, but secure.

I know it's more cost but you can buy a PWS run with extra ones for the top. Not sure how stable it is inside though, I've only used mine tent pegged into grass.

They don't sag in the middle if you use loads of zip ties and pull them really tight, the cubes that is :lol:

SOAD said:
They don't sag in the middle if you use loads of zip ties and pull them really tight, the cubes that is :lol:

Agree! Might dont sag at all.
Just pull thoughs zip ties!! LOL! :lol:

m
xx

Back