• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling a bad bunny mummy today :(

Alice

Warren Scout
Sitting at work and just wishing the time time away.......

Roo didn't seem his usual self over the weekend but after a night indoors, some infacol (as precaution) and lots of strokes he was back to his usual self by saturday and eating fine. Last night when I went to feed him he came running up and demolished his pellets last night. But this morning was not himself again and didn't want to come out for his morning run in the garden. he was sitting on top of his hutch in his run so placed him in his hutch left him a variety of foods and some water, but had to come into work....

Have made appointment with vets for this afternoon but feel awful that I couldn't get him there this morning. Just wishing the time would go faster so I can get back home and to the vets. Knowing him though he'll probarbly be bouncing around by the time I get home as he does sometimes have his off days, but definately going to get him checked over.

Roll on 3pm.....

You aren't a bad bunny mummy, i know what you mean though. Unfortunately if you don't have an understanding boss it's difficult to get time off. At least you have an appointment for him this afternoon and that's good. Hope all goes well for you later, I am sure it will.

Aww don't feel like a bad bunny mummy! Sometimes it's hard to get time off work and things can't be helped.
Hope he's feeling better soon :D

Thanks wizbit,

Yeah can be difficult with work and also had to book all day off this Friday to wait in for a delivery, so felt bad asking to leave early this afternoon as well, but hey what can you do.

Back