• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bedroom almost finished!

Rogue

Banned
Seems like AGES since I was last on RU! :lol: I can't remember how far along things had progressed before the forum went down, so here's my most up to date photographs.

With baby gate all up (my lovely husband adjusted it to fit the doorway safely)
Bedroom01.jpg

Baby's toys
Toys01.jpg

Toy delivery from yesterday!
ICAM0002-3.jpg

Not much left to do - I need to make a trip to B&Q this weekend for final bits and pieces and we're all ready for his arrival!

That's what my husband said! :lol: I was sat in the front room last night, guinea pig cage on the coffee table, and all the bunny stuff, bed, litter tray, toys, blankets, strewn around the floor everywhere, hay, greens and guinea pig pellets being thrown enthusiastically around the room, and he said "this place looks like a pet shop!" Just wait until my bunny arrives and is binkying around the room as well :lol: .

SOAD said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: you look like your starting your own petshop :lol:

:shock: You took the word right out of my mouth! Spoilt Bunnys!
Lol. The buns are gonna love it!

m
xx

:lol: I wanted to make sure he was never bored when I'm not at home :oops: . It's having all this time on my hands! I've been planning this for weeks now, and keep seeing all these gorgeous bunny toys and thinking "he'll need one of those...."! :lol: Fortunately, a lot of them came from the pound shops and Wilkinsons, and I got that order from Ross Rabbits yesterday, so it's not cost quite the fortune it could have done!

Back