• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMFG!!! DRAMA!!! BUNNY EXPLOSION!!!

mit

Mama Doe
First things first. YAY! We're Back!! So great to be back online. Can rest easy now! Lol!

Anys, there been drama at mine, well my cousins next door. He's 11 and i help him look after them. He is a hard grafter. He loves his buns, i help look after them as he is only a kid. So kinda like 25% mine too. He calls them "our" rabbits. Bless'em!

Well the story started couple of months ago when my cousin bought two female rabbits from P@H (Booster & Coffie) and a lovely Sage House for them. About a month later he got another one (Patch), which was all good. They all loved thier Sage House and the massie run. Life was all good untill a month ago we found out that of the girls for got the first time was actually a BOY (Coffie)!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeek!!! Stupid me didnt even think to check the buns when he brought them home. So my uncle bought ANOTHER Sage House for the Coffie. So a month pasted and guess what we have, Patch the younger bun gives me 4 baby bunnies saturday morning, it was no surprise they were on there way as i had felt that they were both pregant. My cousin actually saw it haven as he went out to feed the buns. So we hurried and got Booster out of the hutch and put her in with Coffie as didnt have any where for her to go. I felt Booster that saturday evening and knew that she would give birth this week by the size of the babys inside, so i had some time to sort out an hutch for Coffie to move in to. But did she give me time NO!!! She had birth on Sunday morning to 5!! Eeeeeek! So now i had to find coffie a hutch, went to donna to borrow and 5ft one, and it didnt fit in to the car. Bloody Hell!!! Borrowed a indoor cage, but now hes in this make shift hutch thing. So im now looking after THREE of my cousins buns and NINE babies and i have FOUR of my own AND the THREE foster neathies form the Brentford Breeder!!!!! HELP!!!!!! And ive been at work full time, running around and phoneing people up like a deadless chicken. And the neaths teeth need to be sorted too this week. Crazy!

m
xx

:shock: :shock: Oh my god! I'm worn out just reading that... can't imagine how mad it must be for you! That's a looooot of buns!
If I could teleport you Clio's old hutch I would! :lol:

Will there be photos? :wink:

xEMMAx said:
:shock: :shock: Oh my god! I'm worn out just reading that... can't imagine how mad it must be for you! That's a looooot of buns!
If I could teleport you Clio's old hutch I would! :lol:

Will there be photos? :wink:

LOL! Thanx hun! Will take photos tomorrow. Havent had a chance to take them yet, been busy and its too dark outside by the time i get back from work to check on them.

m
xx

Oh my god, you must be run off your feet! It's hard enough finding time for 2 and working full time, life is like, work, rabbits, sleep, work, rabbits, sleep... you must be on overdrive with 9 babies and your own and the nethies. Hope everything works out, what a drama! Wish I could help out, unfortunately I'm a bazillion miles away.

Thanx girls!! Im getting through it ok so far. Spent ALL day cleaning all the hutchs out, scrabing mats, distenfecting you name it, i did it. The works! 8) So a bit tired now!

m
xx

Back