• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spayed....

johannapage

Warren Scout
Helloo,

I had Rosie spayed last thursday, everything ent fine,

just wondering how long it takes (if they will) for her to settle down and be less evil and hormonal??

Thanks

LOL, only another 3 weeks 2 days to go!

As a vet nurse, im pretty good at guestimating things, but Rosie is my first bun so im hopeless and besotted with her,

She was so cold after her op when I bought her home, i went out and spent twenty quid on a snugglesafe, now i sleep easy knowing she is a toastie bunny until i get up ay 6 the next day!!!

Glad the op went well Jo.
I've never had a female bun so no idea but hopefully she will be a much more chilled bunster soon!

Anna, my lovely vet did it, she knows how much i love her and did the inscion on the black strip of hair on her tummy, did lovely neat inside stitches and glued her up rather then stitches, it looks so neat and hardly there now!!!!!!!

She wudnt let me in the ops theatre tho!!

Aww brilliant, i'm getting my girlie done after xmas. Hopefully she'll be a little less timid and more cuddlesome!
You're a vetnurse.. I'm trying to figure out how to worm my way into your shoes but i live in a village and our vet is non-training. Poo.

do what I did,

go to www.rcvs.org.uk

find the bit on ..........

hang on, i'll do it for you....................

http://www.rcvs.org.uk/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=89968&int1stParentNodeID=89649

click on ur region, and start at the beggining and fone all the ones you can get to.....

or go to www.vetnurse.co.uk, register (its all free) and go t jobs and see if people are looking for a trainee in your area!

Good luck if your serious, its a great and rewarding job!!!

Plus mega cheap rabbit treatment!!!!!

Aw thank you!! Yeah i've been having a serious think about it, especially after finishing college doing Media for 2 years. THOROUGHLY boring and a waste of my time, but i did alright in it.
My real passion is with animals though i'd much sooner be working with a fluffy than a pen and paper or camera.
Seriously cheers for your help, i asked at my local vet but they werent very helpful.. put it off cos of that really.
Thanks again and cuddles to your bun :bunny:

Back