• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escape attempt

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Last night I was outside exercising the bunnies and cleaning out homes.
By chance I tuned to look in the direction a noise had come from only to find that Treacle Tart had jumped 2 ft 4 inches (72cm's) from the lawn onto the patio. She's a mini lop!!!

I managed to grab her, it was 9.00pm (I had the garden flood light on) but if I'd not noticed and she'd gone missing... I don't want to think about it.

I took the photo below a few days earlier, that's the very wall she jumped up, she obviously was planning it :shock:

Poor Snow could have been left a widow bunny and he only got married in September.

Treakstanding29.jpg

Rabswood[/img]

It's incredible the heights they can jump isnt it!! She's just like my doe, beautiful but a mischief!!

As well as her husband I have 4 other buns who are twice her size and have never jumped up onto the patio, thinking about it now they could do it easily :shock: if Treaks can do it.

At least she didn't get onto the roof hey Jane :lol:

Rabs

:lol: naughty bun

my little thumper once jumped a 4 ft fence and hes only a diddy thing...mind you he was a lot younger then :wink: He crossed a side road and a main rd and was found on the playing field at our park :shock: :shock:

i was sooooo lucky to get him back

Back