• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two say hi :) (lots of pics)

lisey

Warren Scout
Well im fairly new here so i think i should introduce you all to my two little gems.

First up is Davros, in order to get my OH to be nice to him i let him name my bun. So now poor boy's got an odd name but he does'nt seem to mind. :lol: He loooves his cuddles and kisses and is always giving me kisses all over my face and licks my nose when i poke it through the wire on his hutch! He's just over a year old and I love him to bits.

Introducing my cutie #1;
awwhhhhhhh.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

Davrosjumper.jpg

Spot Minnie the spy haha
DSC00075.jpg

And introducing cutie #2, Minnie my recently aquired Brown steel Dutch Doe, sweet temperament but a little minx! I only got her a while ago - I've still got to tame her quite a bit she's petrified of everything... except Davros :D

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

They love a snuggle!
Snugglybugs.jpg

OMFG!!!!! :shock: :shock:

FAINTS!!!!!

Where did you get Davros red jumper from??? :love:

m
xx

Hahaaaa! It's a jumper for small dogs like terriers! If you get any doggie jumper thats small or Xsmall it should generally fit.. but i got mine from my nana it wouldnt fit her Yorkie bahaha!

lisey said:
Hahaaaa! It's a jumper for small dogs like terriers! If you get any doggie jumper thats small or Xsmall it should generally fit.. but i got mine from my nana it wouldnt fit her Yorkie bahaha!

I thought it was, i saw loads ands loads in the Canada when i went over, they are everywere there. In like normal store.

m
xx

aawww what gorgeous little dutchs! They certainly look in love and im sure Minnie will soon settle down :D

I'll be taking some new pics this weekend, and maybe one with my ugly mug in it for a laugh! (i want a pic of Davros licking my nose - so adorable :love: )

Awww they're both beautiful! :love: Minnie looks a bit like my Jasp! :D Jasp is the licky one out of my buns :lol:

Back