• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excuses excuses

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Well just one week to go till I'm back at uni. Can't wait as I work a lot at home so I can spend loads of time with Roxy and Barney. Unfortunatly the place I usually do my reading etc is in my front room on the floor.
I've just laid down in an attempt to make yet another list (I'm so forgetful, if it doesn't make a list it doesn't get done) Roxy's imediate reaction was to run over and first of all sit on the paper I was writing on then try to eat my pen (she really will eat anything). I can see trying to do uni work is going to be interesting. Do you think they will believe that excuse "Miss miss, my rabbit ate my pen!"? I gave up in the end and just fussed her. I can't even remember what I was going to write down now. :roll: :lol:

When I sit at my desk on the computer the cats keep jumping up to sit on my knee! And of course cuddling pets is so much nicer :D

Rabswood

Back