• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excel Herbage

minilops

Alpha Buck
Bought my two some of this fancy hay (£3.99 a bag) and they don't seem keen at all. Has anyone else tried this on their buns and what was the verdict?

Evo doesn't like it much either. Luckily I got mine as a free sample, so it's not being used as his bedding hay. :oops:

My lot love it!! I mix the grass one and the one with danilines in it and feed it to my buns. They eat sooo much of it!!!

m
xx

Sophie loves it! Rudy isn't too bothered.

The first bag I got was great, the second bag hasn't been as nice.. will try a 3rd to see what is standard quality.

Our garden is practically a meadow anyway so i havnt bothered with it, mine seem happy on excel forage complimented with fresh grass and garden "herbage". Oh and copious amounts of veg and the odd bit of fruit. Jeez no wonder Davros is getting fat!!

I bought it for mine but when i opened the bag, and got further down....it was all BROWN! Yuk!

Its the second time its happened from P@H do i'm sticking to The Hay Experts now. Pets at Home hay, personally, is pants! :x

Mine wouldnt eat the excel forgae - tried her on this and she loves it... I think cos its got all the heads and thats her fav bit of the hay! lol...
but she likes this hay to - its cheapish...
called fresh from the farm lol

Back