• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major Tom-HE'S MADE IT!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Major is having a GA today to see if Christabel can do anything at all about his rotting teeth and ulcerated mouth.We both know that there is a real possibility that Major Tom wont be coming home :cry: :cry:

Please may The Major have some vibes for whatever is best for HIM.

Also, please send some vibes for Christabel as I think she is very worried I am going to loose yet another Rabbit and that she should be able to prevent it. But I KNOW she has done everything possible to help all the rabbits I have taken to her. I guess these past few weeks have been particularly hard, loosing Orlaith, Uncle Albert and Lord Lopsley in rapid succession :cry: and as Christabel is a genuinely caring Vet she gets upset too

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Loads and loads of positive vibes for Major Tom.....
Loads and loads of postive vibes for Christabel....

Best wishes to Major Tom, and hopes he can come home (if that is whats best for him) xxx
Good vibes to Christobel..

Jacks-Jane, sorry for the loss of your other rabbits and may they be in a better place

Loads of love and vibes for MAjor Tom, come on old guy u can do it........., and best wishes for u and christabel 2

Sending loads of vibes for major tom chrisabel and to you to jane
I hope everything goes o.k

Thinking about you both. Sending all the healing vibes we can muster.

Christabel says she is going to try to sort out his teeth after just giving him a whiff of Isofluorane Gas. She really, really does not want him to have another full GA.
PLEASE keep the vibes coming for the brave old Major.

Janex

sending lots and lots of very positive vibes for the Major and also for Christabel.. come on major you can do it!

Back