• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped bunnies

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Since Bracknell Rabbit Rescue closed, there has been an increase in rabbits dumped on Greenfields doorstep :cry: :cry:

How anyone could leave these 2 gorgeous boys in a plastic box with just a plastic carrier bag for protection, well words fail me :cry: :cry:
DSC01260.jpg

they are gorgeous and appreciate cuddles (it's one of the tougher parts of my role there :wink: )

this one has been called Georgia and is a stunner :love:
DSC01285.jpg

It was the funniest thing today 'cos Freddie was so besotted with her, to put it delicately, I have never seen a bun so aroused before :shock: Not surprised 'cos she is stunning :love:

What amazes me Sue is that they have lovely personalities - gentle and affectionate, it's so so sad :cry: At least they will go to something better now

Aw!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Some people can be so cruel... but these beautiful bunsters will find love now. I WANT GEORGIA!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

AMETHYST

They're gorgeous. People can be so awful :cry: at least they have a chance of an excellent home now.

Wow, they are beautiful :love: It won't take them long to find new loving homes I'm sure.

I just don't understand why people would dump rabbits, why not hand them over to a rescue in person to at least make sure they are safe!

Awwww they are so cute, how anyone could dump a bunny or even an animal is beyond me! :cry:

Hope they find homes soon :thumb:

for all the Georgia fans out there... watch this space.... if it all goes well with her and Freddie (and Jamie agrees), she will be staying with Lorna for ever :D so Nix and Raine and anyone else who helps out at Greenfields will get to see this gorgeous bunster :love:

I am sure that the 2 young boys are not going to be long termers.... this is one of those times you wish you had a small holding instead of a semi :love:

Back