• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's happened to Till?!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Someone has stolen my sweet, gorgeous little Princess & replaced her with this cable chewing, carpet munching, house wrecking monster?!! :shock: Will it be hormones? She's been speyed for ages :?. I think it just makes her even more cute, but she's going away for a week soon and we don't want her being naughty for this lovely lady :shock: Plus, She's getting ME in soo much trouble :? :oops: :oops: :lol: Any ideas? X

Maybe she's jealous that that teenage boy has a bigger photo in your messages that she does. :lol: :lol:

Full moon is coming up on Saturday, my kids always go mental then. :D How long has she been spayed for?

sparklefairy said:
awwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it sounds as though she's been talking to Storm :shock:

Uh Oh!! At least she's only small, so just about controllable :? :lol:

Bavarian Bunny said:
Maybe she's jealous that that teenage boy has a bigger photo in your messages that she does. :lol: :lol:

Full moon is coming up on Saturday, my kids always go mental then. :D How long has she been spayed for?

:oops: Now Changed cuz I feel bad :oops: :lol: Erm, Shes been speyed since June. Do you think it being a full moon at weekend really could have something to do with it?! :?

B X

my two act crazy before a storm ( not the black and white loppy one :lol: :lol: :lol: ) or a full moon so yes, it could be :?

beckiboo186 said:
Someone has stolen my sweet, gorgeous little Princess & replaced her with this cable chewing, carpet munching, house wrecking monster?!!
Would the cable she chewed by any chance be the camera cable? :wink: :lol: :lol: Bad Tills! :no: :angel: :love:

OMG my heart stopped then cos I thought she had been stolen!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

So you kno what is like to have a naughty girlie bun now then, join the club! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Daisy is being really naughty at the moment too, shes so grumpy, throwing toys around, moving all her hay about in a really stroppy way, poor little bertie has to run for cover... i was getting worried, but it seems im not the only one with a grumpy girl at the mo :lol:

Aww, Sorry Guys but she's staying put :love:!! Kay, The Tilly you know is looong gone - I think someone has been a little bit too spoilt for her own good :oops:. Elaine, shes one and a half (ish) so its a bit late for teenage terrors?! Can't really understand it at all, She's always been a little angel! Still, as long as she still loves her Mummy and Gives looads of cuddles, I can put up with some cheekyness :lol:. Sorry Carys, Didnt mean to scare you :oops: Xx

Back