• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry

Nevermind

New Kit
I just thought i would say hello! and post a few pictures of my bunny....... He is called Harry.

bunnyur1.jpg

bunny3fz0.jpg

bunny2bs2.jpg

Thank you for all you nice comments....

Ever since the world cup i have had a football in my lounge, at first he seemed a little scared of the ball but then he started playing with it and now he just cant wait for us to get home from work so he can come out of his cage so he can have a little 'nose' about.....

I have uploaded a little video of him doing it, its recorded on my phone so the quality is a bit poor.

Thanks again,

Awwww the pics are fab HArry is stunning! :love: :love:

It was weird watching the video as he looked just like my Bambi and moved as she does :lol: :lol:

Hi! Is Harry a mini-lop? He's gorgeous! Where does he live - is he a house bun or does he live outside and come in for a run around?

minilops said:
Hi! Is Harry a mini-lop? He's gorgeous! Where does he live - is he a house bun or does he live outside and come in for a run around?

When we first got him we thought he was going to be a mini lop but now he seems a bit more like a medium. Im not sure either way though.....

He stays in the house all the time, once i tried to put him outside in the run but i dont think he liked it that much. He has a indoor hutch that he stays in while we are at work so he dosent fry himself on the cables, but the rest of the time hes running round like a crazy little bunny.

Back