• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help the Mxy buns in Southampton

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted For Hells

Please Help the Mxy buns in Southampton.............

Dreadful news, Southampton Rabbit Rescue have today had a bunny pts with myxi

None of the other residents have been vacinated due to lack of funds so it is just a case of waiting to see if any of the remaining residents show signs...

All residents are being vacinnated tomorrow (I presume it may be too late tho?) at a cost of just short of £500 which is going to reduce the rabbit bank account to zero

Anyone got any ideas how I can help? I was only there Saturday afternoon and all the bunnies were fine. I feel really helpless.

Taken from link below

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=31552&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helen has created a donation thing on paypal.

This is a link the rabbits on the rehome site:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=841

This is the link just to the donation:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6506

I am really grateful for any help on this as it is so sad and such a shock.

Ta
Helen

OMG!! I can't believe it!! i emailed sue just last week as she said she was worried!! What at terrible thing to happen to her and her bunnies!! She doesn't have much luck and really loves her bunnies. if anyone can help, please do, she's a lovely lady!
i have made my donation.

I have made a donation to help the bunnies too :wink: A few years ago we were in exactly this same position, It was only because of wonderful kind friends the Sanctuary bunnies were protected from this horrible disease.
Hope enough funds can be raised to get all the bunnies vaccinated asap.

Thanks to the forum admins for agreeing to this appeal :) You are angels...

Also, thanks to everyone who has made a donation so far, it is very much appreciated and the bunnies will be so happy. Thank you.

Hells
x

Hells said:
Thanks to the forum admins for agreeing to this appeal :) You are angels...

Also, thanks to everyone who has made a donation so far, it is very much appreciated and the bunnies will be so happy. Thank you.

Hells
x

You are very welcome :wink: , thank you for bringing this matter to our attention :) .
Please keep us posted how things go.
Best wishes

bunnymadhouse said:
got it ...thanks

will post cheque tomorrow

Thanks very much bunnymadhouse 8)

I have raised a whopping £82.50 so far, thank you everybody for your kindness. My thoughts are with those that are nursing poorply bunnies at the current time.

x

Thankfully, none of the other bunnies have developed symptoms.

It was a worry few weeks watching them all for any changes.

Southampton Rabbit rescue

Hi everyone,

The bunnies here at the centre and I would like to say a very big thank you for your support and kindness you showed the centre in our time of need. :) Thankfully we only lost one little bunny our beloved Joe a beautiful 6 year old black and tan. The bunnyhouse seems empty without him as it does when we lose any friend.
All the buns are now protected and are doing very well.

Thank you all once again
Bunny Hugs

Sue & all the bunnies xxx

Back