• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tarka

Melndan

Mama Doe
She's here!!! Well at Mum's. And she is beautiful, I had a lovely cuddle!

She keeps thumping at Smoky :lol:
He grooms her then puts his head down so she can groom him, but she is having none of it. She is grunting at him too and is not enjoying the fact that he is trying to hump her!!!! Can't say I blame her :lol:

But, saying that, there has been no biting or fur flying so hopefully all will be ok. They are both exploring their new hutch as I type (and being a bit thumpy) :lol:
She was tucking into some pellets when I left and has eaten loads of dandelions, a wee bit of veg and grass too! :D

Will post some pics soon xxxxx

Didn't take too long to build the hutch Jill although had to re do a bit as we put the bottom doors on upside down :lol: :lol: DOH!!!!

glad you got the hutch together :D Smoky is one handsome bun I think they'll make a very attractive couple.......pics??! :D

No not mine. :( Tarka has gone to to my Mum to be Smoky's wifey!!! I did tell Mum I was going to bunny nap her :lol:

Back