• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny mad magazine-your thoughts!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
A big thankyou to all who have purchased the latest issue of Bunny Mad. I would love to hear your thoughts,good or bad!!! and any ideas you may have for the next issue.
best wishes
lisa and the buns

I loved the latest copy Lisa, and have read it from cover to cover. Can't wait for the next issue, as you have said there will be an article on French Lops :D

ooh hi lisa, :wave: I have recently requested a catalogue from you and will be subscribing to the magazine.

Hiya :)
I was just wondering, do you work on the magazine independantly?
And how much does it cost?

I think it's a great idea, but i'm interested in reading some feedback before i subscribe.

Oh, and great name! 8)

lisey said:
Hiya :)
I was just wondering, do you work on the magazine independantly?
And how much does it cost?

I think it's a great idea, but i'm interested in reading some feedback before i subscribe.

Oh, and great name! 8)

I bought it from Lisa's ebay shop, you don't need to subscribe to it if you don't want to.

Lisa - I've really enjoyed the magazine thanks, and am looking at ordering a few Christmas things from the catalogue. Keep it up, it's a great little magazine, I especially enjoyed reading about your new bun and I love looking at piccies of buns.

Lisey- Yes i do bunny mad all by myself!! but of course with lots of help from the readers. So evrybunny keep sending in your stories and pictures!
price of the magzine is £3.95.#
SharonD-yes i can't wait for the article on frech lops as I am a big softy when it comes to those. Chandra beal, author of the relaxed rabbit massage book is writing it for me. i would welcome any input though from all you french lop lovers about the character of your bunnies.
Kayjay-so pleased you enjoyed and lovely to hear you like Jasmines story. I wrote it myself and wasn't quite sure if i'd done well with it!!

thanks everybody!!

:D its absolutely fantastic well done once again lisa!!!!!! you do a great job also like the free picture!
ill be buying some xmas cards from your catalogue pretty soon also

lisa

I thought it was absolutely fabbydoo as usual, I was so excited about the mail arriving today :thumb: :D :D :D

I think you probably know Mine & Merlin's views on it already! :D Keep up the excellent work & thanx again for printing 'Merlin's' :lol: article! :thumb:

I loved it! I thought the story abou the massive rescue effort was wonderful - brought tears to my eyes.
When you do an article on Netherland Dwarves, make sure you get in touch! My three would love to be in it!

Back