• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online Shopping for Frenchies

Rogue

Banned
I'm finding it difficult to find toys, beds and carriers for French Lops. A few of the websites I've visited and seen something I love, then realised it is up to dwarf lop size. :( Is there a website that does things specifically for Frenchies?

I have that problem too! Bed wise Bilbo has a lovely cat bed from Argos..well she did..until my dog snatched it off her!Bilbo just has normal bunny toys and as for a carrier iv found a cat carrier works best :thumb:

Everything! :lol: All the stuff I had for Bramble was bought by my parents, and they're on about having a rabbit themselves now, so I will need to start buying again from scratch. I have made up a wish list of the essentials on Bunny Basics, but have ommited things like water bottles and a food dish because I do have a couple of those around. I have put a ferplast trio litter tray on it, and I think I will get two - one to be a litter tray and one to be a bed with the trio cushion on it. I've also not included pelleted food because I want to start off on the same thing the bunny was fed before (when I find one!). But basic things like litter trays, beds, toys, cleaning things etc, will be good things to start collecting now in preparation. I can get hay, treats etc, when I know I definately have a bunny coming home so that they're fresh.

my frenchie sleeps on my bed :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: he loves the big cardboard tube from bunnybasics, he can squueze through and he sleeps in it with his big bum sticking out one end :lol: :lol:
i have the big litter tray which looks like a bath or bed, i'm not sure what it's called but it's a good litter tray :D this was also from bunnybasics.
as far as pet carriers go, the ones for large cats are ok, but i'm a crazy nutter and i have a pet stroller because storm is heavy and i can't be bothered to carry him to the vets :lol:

for Lola's litter tray, i use one of those covered cat litter trays from pets at home (minus the hood). it was only £6 and she seems to like it

i got her one of those huge tunnels from vagavalley too - went down very well as she now sleeps in it most of the day

when I get a chance to catch them together Ill take a pic of our 2 British Giants in there Trio that way you can get a good idea of its size.

it is actually quite easy to get stuff for frenchies ( i have 2 now) i use large cat litter trays.normal size rabbit bowl extra large water bottles,dog pet carrier.Apart from a cage i dont understand what it is you want in "frenchie" size???

It just seemed that everything I looked at specifically on rabbit websites had a note at the bottom that said "up to dwarf only". I was starting to find it a little frustrating! :lol: I had found a gorgeous carrier (too small), a cute bed in the shape of a jeep (too small), some tunnels (too small) and I was starting to despair! Hadn't even thought of buying cat/dog things :roll: D'oh!

Back