• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She Bit Me!!!!

kaskaskia

Alpha Buck
I put some flea stuff on my rabbits last night, and it involved brushing their fur back the wrong way, spraying it all over and then drying with a towel and brushing fur back right way.
Anyway, they both squirmed and tried to get away as I sprayed them, and then when I went to dry Imogen with the towel, as my hands reached down towards her she leapt up and bit me!!!! Right in the sore bit between thumb and fingers.

They've NEVER tried to bite me before........... :shock:

Aw, poor you. i think spray things are really scary for them. Even my cat has a panic if I spray deodrant near (not on!) her.

Well, I will be wary of her for a few days, thats for sure! I know she was just probbaly frightened and acting in defense but I can't help feeling a bit peeved!

Firstly I didn't know rabbits got fleas. I could imagine that they would loathe and aersol spray. My old spaniel used to keep moving away from me as I sprayed him and she was just telling you enough by biting. Are you spray for prevention or do they have fleas.

Its not an aerosol.
My next door neighbours dog has fleas, and their little girl was covered in bites, and she is always playing with my rabbits, plus I saw some black tiny bugs on their cage, so I thought there might be a chance they could have them.

Well done for at least doing something about it, cant blame you for not knowing i say! Well at least you've got this place to ask advice in future to keep yourself from being nipped, naughty bun :lol:

Back