• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merlin's Ego Has Grown!!

sonnet

Alpha Buck
Merlin's head (& ego!) has grown overnight after seeing his picture in his favourite bunny mag! :lol: He was slightly jealous of the fact that his bunmum had decided to write an article about Reiki & using it with 'other buns'. He was finally reassured however, after it was made clear to him that bunmum had mentioned in her article about him falling asleep during his sessions & that 'humans' can find 'his' photo & article (the cheek!!) in the latest issue of Bunny Mad mag!! Gotta luv him - just need to reduce that head size a bit now!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Aww bless him :lol: . I mostly do equine Reiki, but Bramble used to be a real Reiki Tart :D, she loved it. Bet she's not getting Reiki wherever she has gone :( . I'll try to find a copy of Bunny Mad - which retailers stock it?

Rogue - Yes I've done healings on horses too & they luv it don't they! :D
Unfortunately Bunny Mad is not available on the high street but you can buy it from the Editor, Lisa via Ebay or email her at bunnycreations@hotmail.com
- definately worth buying! :D

I'm so sorry to hear about Bramble - I must admit that I was near to tears reading your previous posts - it makes me sick to the stomach that people can do this. I will be sending positive Reiki vibes to you & Bramble in the hope that you'll get some good news soon - don't give up xx

Back