• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy couple!!!!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well here they are finally home :D:D:D:D:D:D:D we picked them up last night but couldnt get pics up as the computer was engaged :roll:

TandD041.jpg

TandD055.jpg

TandD052.jpg

TandD044.jpg

I'm afraid the picture quality is terrible but low light + no flash = long shutter speeds whilst laying on a mattress = dodgy pics :lol:

all was well and fine until teegra decided he wanted to hump her which she was not happy about which led to crazed chasing around the metal cage on the laminate floor which meant i had little sleep last night so if this doesnt make any sense that is why :lol:

teegra was oo happy to be home he was belly flopping everywhere then went in his sandbox and layed on his back awwww didnt get a piccie though :( duchess has had a good dig aswell and came flying out for her pellets this morning lol

hope you enjoy the piccies there will be lots more to follow in the next day or so :lol:

abi
teegra and duchess

yup it is teegra's fave place to be he loves to dig and discover treats i have hidden and he sleeps in there quite a lot especially in the summer when he digs himself a well into the cool sand plonks his belly in it and stays sool all day :lol:

abi
teegra and duchess

They are adorable! Nice housing set up too :D Where did you get the sand from? A beach, or is that not clean enough>>?

Bunyipboy said:
They are adorable! Nice housing set up too :D Where did you get the sand from? A beach, or is that not clean enough>>?

i wouldnt think it would be clean enough i use child play sand i am hoping to eventually have a huge sand box as this is where they do most of their playing i wouldnt worry too much about it taking up floor space i have got a tub in the shed which is 80 x 50cm so i am hoping this will fit if not i will have to buy one :lol: i think you can also use soil (although i would only use steralised soil) or a soil/sand mix i personally prefer sand as it doesnt get them or my stuff muddy!

abi
teegra and duchess

aaawww its so lovely to see Dutchess in a lovely new home.. she has been at Cheryls for quite a while now. Glad she and Teegra are getting on ok.. im sure the humping will soon stop :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dont worry i probably asked the same question when i was told about it at least you didnt go into a pet shop and ask for some 'emp instead of E M P hahahaha :oops:

abi
teegra and duchess

not that i have noticed, no, teegra has had his sand pit since i got him (about 6 months) i suppose it is just like them digging in sandy soil in the wild! would definately recommend it though :thumb:

abi
teegra and duchess

Awww gorgeous couple, I love Teegra's stripes, never noticed them before! Looks like he fell asleep and some1 painted him :lol: v cute

Back