• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey's being spayed today

Good luck to Audrey!! :wink: She'll be fine

I'm getting Billy neutured next week and Flopsy spayed at the end of the month, so I shall be going through all the worry myself soon!

Nicola

thanks everyone.

I just had to call up to ask something about a vaccination and she's having her belly shaved at the mo.

Well presumably she's asleep for the shave so that means the most dangerous bit, ie anaesthetic, is over?

Have you decided on a potential boyfriend for her yet?

kayjay said:
Well presumably she's asleep for the shave so that means the most dangerous bit, ie anaesthetic, is over?

Have you decided on a potential boyfriend for her yet?

Hope so. Yes in fact she'd never let them shave her belly if she was awake, so she must be :lol:

Not yet, I've seen a few handsome boys she might like 8)
Im going over to Kirkby on saturday so will have a look there.

Id personally like him to be a similar age (2), size (because she can sometimes be a stroppy madam and i think it'll help if he can stand his own :lol: ), and temperament (fairly laid back.), but we'll see. Unfortunately i cant really let her choose as most of the single boys are awaiting castration there, so if he comes from Kirkby i'll need to get him done myself.

Good luck Audrey! I hate it when my buns go in for an anaesthetic. I'm sure she will be fine though, they have obviously got her under with no probs so fingers crossed!

Back