• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New member photos!

Turbobek

Young Bun
Hi, i have put a post in introductions about me but here are a few pics of my rabbits!

The white and black one is george, hes 1 year 4 months and is very well behaved. Very loving and likes being cuddled!

The black one is a rescue rabbit from Honey Bunnys :D and her name is Charity and shes 18 weeks old.

Her and george get on fab and are always grooming each other.

George follows me when i go anywhere which means charity follows george and we all end up in the same place sharing the same bit of carpet!

PICT0754.jpg

PICT0757.jpg

There nice new cage!
PICT0758.jpg

I am going to put some levels in put am just deciding on the layout!!

Any ideas would be a great help!

:love: :love: :love:

Oh my goodness, I want I want I want :lol: They're gorgeous!

ps how big is your cage? There were some good piccies of an indoor cage last week, not sure where but if you do a search on housing and photos I'm sure you'll find them

My boyfriend brought the cage as a welcome gift to Charity, it was ebay and is a 48'' large dog cage!!

Going to measure some shelfs out of new papers tonight see what sizes i need, this is going to be a task in itself! I made a run in the summer and it took me 3 weeks to do... not very handy but always willing to have a go!

Are you sure they're rabbits?, the second picture looks like a pair of novelty slippers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kitara
:D :D :D

Back