• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vid of Harvey for Bavarian bunny and anyone else : ) XXX

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Video of Harvey my wild bunny that was found injured in the road on Easter Sunday last yr. He now needs his teeth burring every few months and has been through a lot in his little life time. He was only a baby when I found him, about 8wks and is now a real character...very bolshy and an absolute darling. Harv is real inspiration to me and is the reason I got in to bunnies. I love him very very very much.
Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

P.s. I know I've posted this vid a while ago but I thought Bavarian bunny might like to see as she said my Harvey reminds her of her bun back in Germany :D :D

He is a real sweetie and has been through the mill. When I found him I didn't think he would make it as he was so small and had blood coming out of his little nose and his eye.

He is a real inspiration to me and is such a charcter. He has me in stitches watching his antics in the evenings :D I ended up adopting another wild bun that had been orphaned in Wales. She's called Primrose and has now been speyed. They have lots of fun times together.

I'll try and find the other vids I've got of him.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

A cushion can be so much fun!! :lol: What a cutie! He's bigger than my bunny in Germany, but same colour and energy. Popsel must have some Netherland dwarf in him, so the ears are shorter, too.

Hope to see some photos or videos of both your bunnies soon. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: His behaviour reminds me of Miffy in one of her mischievous moods! He's gorgeous, well done for rescuing the little lad. :D

AMETHYST

Hi Mandy,

He's my gorgeous little boy. He is a very active bun and has loads of personality. He has his own bedroom in my house which he shares with Primrose and when I get home I let him out and he has full run of the house. As soon as I let him out his room he's waiting by the door and he bombs down the stairs and starts bombing around the lounge. He spends ages trying to hoof out his bed from the cat carrier. When he manages to turf it out I pop it back in again. It keeps him occupied for ages. He jumps up and off the sofa, up and down the stairs, in the other rooms of the house investigating. I put cardoard tunnels and hidey holes around the lounge for him to play in.

He also has a good sized run outside. I am in the process of building a large walk-in rabbit enclosure for Harv and Primrose. We've built the base out of paving slabs and we've built the shed which is about 7ft x 6.5 ft. I've ordered aviary panels to join onto the shed and make a nice big run.

Just waiting on the avairy panels now. Should be ready to be delivered by now....can't wait to get it finished !!!! Will ave to show you piccies soon!!!

The difference I find between Harv and domestic buns is that he is very energetic, very inquisitive and he needs quite a bit of stimulation....he's into everything. He's a real character and will jump all over me and my o/h while we're watching tele with no regard to us. He'll hop all over our shoulders, sniff our heads and walk along the top of the sofa and then clamber back over us and back on the floor for his next adventure :D
He's so entertaining to watch. He' s very forthright and bolshy and if he wants something he'll let you know about it. If he wants to get into another room that's shut he'll pester you and budge the door for ages to try and get in. As soon as you open the door just a tiny bit he'll shove his nose and he's in there. He's very persistant. He likes fuss on his own terms and will place his little chin on the floor for head fuss...which he loves. He also loves being groomed if he's having a snooze on his cat bed.

He is a cheeky little monkey and I am so honoured to have him live with me. He's my special little boy and I love him very very very much.

Here's some more pics.....

harvbed03.jpg

harvbed04.jpg

harvted03.jpg

harvstair07.jpg

harvstair08.jpg

harv07.jpg

harv08.jpg

harvted.jpg

Hugs,
Nicola and Harvey xxx

Awww yes I loved this video last time! They are so light and dainty on their feet I lurveeeeeee these buns :love:

They are my gorgeous babes.

How are your buns Birdiebun? How many buns do you have? Any more pics for us?

Hugs,

Nic n Harv xxx

Back