• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clever Clover - how can I stop her from getting bored?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I've decided that Clover really is quite a bunny brainbox. She has a fantastic memory (she remembers that the forbidden bag of fruity coconutty mouse treats is behind a door and right in the corner of the front room, despite only having come across it once a few weeks ago). She also loves to play with her treat ball - working out how to get it out of the corners etc.

But she does tend to get bored I think. Any ideas as to how I can stimulate her a bit more?

Oops - I should add that she lives with another female bunny, and they are outdoor buns.

Tunnels are a good idea you could get lots of plastic tubes and join them up into tunnels. Hide there food so they have to look for it, plastic flower pots are great for them. Some rabbits love bell toys, apple branches to chew. If youve got the room obstical courses with see saws for them to go up and down. Things to look into like boxes or baskets, let your imagination run wild. val :lol:

Back