• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hollie and Arthur vaccs

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks to those who sponsered a bun Hollie and Arthur have been tonight for their Myxi vaccs . They will be back in 2 weeks for their VHD . Sweet pea and Hope are not quite due for theirs yet .

Looks like we are just in time too cos while we were at vets someone brought in a pet bun with myxi so it is definatly around here and not just in the wild buns :cry: poor bun :cry: We left the back way to avoid contact .

Angie

Good news :D

At the vets yesterday my vet said she was seeing a lot of myxi in pet buns at the moment. She said she doesn't see VHD as the rabbits are usually found dead in the morning so she doesn't hear about that many, but myxi is definitely around in Lancs

We were at the main Barnsley branch the other night and a women brought in a stray Rabbit she had found that had Mxyie. :( Very sad. :cry: :cry:

Louise

Last time i was at Barnsley branch, an old man brought a bun in laid on a tray (barely alive) :shock: That had myxi - glad my Kendra was in a box & we got ushered into a vet-room fast :?

Arthur's mine :D

Back