• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Utility Cubes & introducing free ranging

Flick

Alpha Buck
Could anyone tell me a web link for these untility cubes I have seen mentioned a few times?

Also we are new to bunny keeping and our new bunnies currently have indoor cage/run and supervised outdoor run area for when the weather is ok.

Does anyone have any stories of how they introduced their bunnies to having some free ranging???

Argos did sell them but have discontinued the line, but you may be able to ring your local store to see if they have them, the item number was 8759384. The full price was £19.99 a pack but they are £7.99 in the clearance sale.

I've read on another forum that they've been spotted in B&Q warehouse for £19.99 and someone seen something similar in poundland. They're usually sold as storage cubes.

If you go to argos.co.uk and put the number kayjay statedin the search box you can check availability at local (or any other) stores and then reserve them for pick up! They are showing in stock at my local store so good luck! :D

Hi, George is mostly free range now. When we first got him as a baby, we started off by only letting him in the conservatory with the door closed and his litter tray in the room too. We'd covered the wires, and there wern't any areas he couldn't go in there.

After a week or so we let him come in the lounge, again the wires were all boxed in, and I blocked off any no go areas first books and telephone directorys :lol: then with the argos cubes when I discovered those. Then as he got older and extremely well behaved, we just let him follow us around. When I go out and at night I leave him in the conservatory (unless it's too hot) with a baby gate across the door, but the rest of the time when we're around he just has the run of the place.
Mind you, he is funny because if the baby gate is closed he bites at it to get it open eve though the conservatory is very big, but when it is open 9 times out of 10 he chooses to lie in there anyway :lol:

Back