• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major Tom and Martha Both for a GA -1740 UPDATE

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well, despite The Major eating a bit of hay he has now gone downhill with increased mouth pain :cry: Today all he can eat is liquidised pellets :cry:
So it looks as though Christabel is going to have to knock him out again to have a proper look at whats going on. He is such a high risk for a GA.....

I think Martha has molar spurs so she'll probably have to have a GA/Dental too. She's an elderly Bun so I am obviously concerned.

Janex

Aw poor loves and poor you. another stressful day for you :? Will send any leftover healing vibes your way...I'm sure you won't mind me keeping some for Holly :wink:

Oh Jane, I really don't know how you cope with all the worry. You are the ultimate bunny mummy.... Good luck to both buns for tomorrow.

Sue&Sooty said:
Aw poor loves and poor you. another stressful day for you :? Will send any leftover healing vibes your way...I'm sure you won't mind me keeping some for Holly :wink:

Thanks Sue!!

Just realised how grey my hair is now :shock: Cant imagin why...... :roll:

Janex

Best of luck for both of them and you. Maybe Major Tom overdid the hay a bit and is now suffering.

Adam

Thanks Louise and Adam.

I was meant to be going to the Dentist tomorrow but have had to cancel now. I wonder if Christabel could sort my molars out too.... :?

Janex

awww, good luck bunnies. I hope all goes well. I can understand why you would be worried, but they are in great hands :D lots of possitive vibes for Martha and Major tom xxxxx

Martha got through her GA/Dental ok. She is now home and although a bit woozy has eaten and pooped. Nomad went in with her as a 'comfort blanket' :D :D

Christabel had a look at Major Tom's mouth and said thatshe did not think he has spurs yet. But many of his molars are just rooting away :shock: :cry: She really did not want him to have another GA so soon after the last one (during which he arrested) So she advised a bit more Metacam and see if we can get a better level of pain control.
Unfortunately its not working :cry: So Major Tom is going to have to have a GA tomorrow. Christabel is VERY worried about this but really its our only option. We dont even know if anything can be done re his rotten teeth.
The Major is eating soggy pellets but is not a happy man :cry:

Janex

Back