• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrrrr rabbits!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: I've just got in from work to find Amy's obviously been on my dining table judging by the state of it :roll: :evil: I had a bowl of grapes on there too and I've looked everywhere but cannot find any sign of the bowl or the grapes :shock:

touie said:
:roll: I've just got in from work to find Amy's obviously been on my dining table judging by the state of it :roll: :evil: I had a bowl of grapes on there too and I've looked everywhere but cannot find any sign of the bowl or the grapes :shock:

Oooooh :shock: The world's first porcelain eating rabbit :lol:

Naughty Amy, I'm so glad I don't have house buns

I can tell you where the grapes went! lol but the bowl - you better pick her up and see if she weighs a bit more and see if her stomach feels hard like maybe there's a bowl in it! ROFL...!!!
On a serious note though - shes probably hidden the bowl in the most unlikeliest of places! So good luck finding it.!

I found it and the grapes behind the chinchilla cage, she obviously doesnt like grapes :lol: unfortunately she does seem to like my toilet though she keeps nibbling the pipes :shock: so my bathrooms now a bunny free zone!

Back