• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Transportation

Rogue

Banned
Does anyone know of a good animal courier? I have been trying for a couple of days to get a quote from AnimalCouriers.com but no one has gotten back to me yet :?
I'm still just considering my options, you understand :lol: .

Shhhhh :lol: Nothing is definate yet, and I am still working on my husband, but I might (but only a big MIGHT) be reserving an opal butterfly frenchie buck from Leicester (see my new post). But hush, nothing is decided :wink:

Animal Couriers are in the process of employing more staff to keep up with the unexpected demand for their services (mainly into Europe) This week they took on someone to concentrate on the mainland UK jobs.
Ray (who was doing both UK and Europe) was VERY apologetic when I spoke with him on Friday as he had not been able to get back to me re a booking either. I'd pester them on the phone as they appear to be a great set-up, just a bit over-whelmed at the mo'!!

I used this company on Sunday

http://www.pet-travel.info/

to get Morse from East Anglia. They were very reliable but A LOT more expensive than AnimalCouriers.Com

Janex

Back